Thursday, November 21, 2013

Be Okay

            Everyone has those hours or days or weeks where we just need things to be okay.  I know I have them.  So to all of you who are with me, I hope things will be okay.  Here's a little collection of things that help me, even for just a moment.  Ranging from distractions to comfort, we all need a little.

The Thoughts Room
The Nicest Place on the Internet
Tonematrix
The Magic Button
They Fight Crime!
Cute Roulette
GeoGuessr
Book Cover Archive
Cute Cat GIFs
Silk - Interactive Generative Art
Just Little Things
Paint a nebula
Do Nothing for Two Minutes
Rainy Mood 
Any happy list

          I hope a little pick-me-up will help.  If you need more help, though, there's always IMAlive, online crisis chat.  *hugs*

"Everything will be alright in the end.  If it's not alright, it's not the end."

 DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment