Sunday, May 30, 2010

A LLove Letter

I llove my cats
I llove Tina, my little ball of fluff

I llove Oreo, my motor-powered purr-er

I llove Riggy, my personal foot-attacker (RIP)

And I llove even Yoyo, who isn't really our cat


I llove my siblings (no matter how much I complain!)
I llove my sister Lexie, who pulls faces like no other

I llove my brother Ian... who also pulls faces like no other

(Whom I have no current pictures of, somehow... oh wait! I just took a crappy one!) :)


I llove myself


I llove my parents

I llove my Mom

I llove my Dad


I llove all of my friends, the insane, the normal, the smart, the dumb, the funny, the weird

(My girl scout troop)
(Many friends not piiiiictured...)/Captain Obvious


I llove the Earth
I llove the oceans
I llove the lakes
I llove the trees
I llove the flowers
I llove the animals
I llove the mountains
I llove the deserts
I llove the canyons
I llove the rivers
I llove the things
I llove the places
I llove the people
:)


And guess what?
I LLOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment