Saturday, August 24, 2013

"It's not *optimistic*..."

            You know that feeling... when you're just really tired of yourself?  Like, Hey, self, could you not?  Could you maybe shape up your chemical functions?  There's a little bit of a maintenance problem.  Could you not make me feel like shit right now?  Could you maybe learn how to talk to people?  Cool.  I'll be over here not expecting anything.
            Yeah, I've been feeling like that. -_-
            The rational part of my brain keeps telling me that things will fix themselves.  That I'll be stressed out for a little bit longer, but then I'll adjust and things will be nice.  Easy.  Don't forget to be awesome in the meantime, says rational self.  But then brain is like CHEMICAL FUN LAB PLAYTIME and then I'm left with ha ha ha no...
            And everyone else I love is stressed or hurt or depressed and I can't fix it, no matter how much I wish I could, and I try, knowing I'll fail.  I just want them all to be okay.  I want you all to be okay.  I want everyone to just be okay.  
            I just want to cry and sleep the next week away.  But somehow I'll force worthwhile pastimes to succeed!

(Fun fact, it feels like half of my low blood sugar readings are 69, and that makes me smile like an idiot because I'm an idiot.)

DFTBA, DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment