Thursday, June 03, 2010

Ha. Ha. Ha. That's Good...

It's all some big joke.

Tomorrow I'll wake up to "Come on, Rachel! Gotta get ready for school!"
Tomorrow I'll lay in bed for thirty more seconds, thinking "Just a couple minutes more..."
Tomorrow I'll walk into Biology just as the tardy bell rings. "Today we have an outline!" "Ugh..."
Tomorrow I'll waltz into gym and go hug Jessica's wall. "You wanna run into The Wall?" "Sure!" "I love you wall..." Tomorrow, we'll sing praises while we wait for the other team to send someone up to bat. "Pa-a-a-a-a-ancakes. Pa-a-a-a-a-ancakes."
Tomorrow I'll go into Curtis just to realize that I forgot my geography book, but it's okay, we don't need it. "We're gonna get going on another GIS map! Yeah!" "Ugh..."
Tomorrow I'll sit quietly in math and sharpen every single pencil. "What? I like this sharpener. I have all of the best sharpeners of my classes sorted out..."
Tomorrow I'll go with Brittany to her locker, and we'll make a billion inside jokes in the process "Clear Cougars? I said 'clear Koolaid'!"
Tomorrow I'll go to lunch and everyone will laugh again when they see that I have another can of nuts. "Your squirrels..."
Tomorrow I'll be poked on the shoulder by Lia on the way to Ewell. "Rain plus sun equals a raaaaaaainbow!"
Tomorrow I'll sing along to all of the choruses of the Disney songs in English. "Um... uh... when will my reflection show, who I am, inside?"
Tomorrow I'll say goodbye to my friends at Schnegg's door and trudge to tech class. "Bye guys, I wish I had it with you still..."
Tomorrow I'll count down all of the minutes left of school in Thatcher. "And now it'll make that noise... See! I've seen La Catrina too many times..."
Tomorrow I'll grab my stuff and head off to the band room. "RACHEL! (hug)"
Tomorrow I'll go home and put off my homework. "Eh, I've got a few hours of peace..."
Tomorrow I'll go to bed and set my alarm clock, even though it will never work to wake me up. "I've got school tomorrow... I've gotta get up!"
Then the next day, I'll wake wake up to "Come on, Rachel! Gotta get ready for school!"
Tomorrow, it will be just another day of the second quarter of ninth grade at West Hills. Or darnitall, I'll eat my shoe...

1 comment: