Wednesday, June 02, 2010

9th Grade Lagoon Day

Today was the second to "last" day of school... aka, 9th Grade Lagoon Day.

The day started off by me waking up. And that's all I really remember... and telling Kenna, "Today feels like a good day." : )

In Biology class, Caden, Michael, Jayden, and Dalton had a game of baseball. It was quite entertaining, now that I wasn't, you know, sitting in my seat in the outfield. I only wish I had the hand-eye coordination that baseball requires. : ) Baseball game tomorrow should be epic, should it not?

Then we were off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of slide-show! Which, really, wasn't so wonderful, since it lasted about forever (by the time it flashed "2nd Quarter" across the screen, last year's would have been nearly finished I bet), but it was still pretty wonderful to scream for my friends. I barely recognized Paige with her blonde hair sometimes. : ) (Apparently Paige had trouble finding herself in the yearbook, because she forgot she used to be blonde.)

THEN we finally (half a lifetime later) got to the buses. Yea-ah! Our bus was half-full... and quiet! That surprised me. :) Mark this paragraph as the only bit of hyperness. The ONLY bit of Hy-per-Ness. The onlee Bite of Hypernessocity. The onLY Beet of Hi-per-Loch-Ness. And that marking is a sad marking. Because with all of my little-bitty-bit of hyperness out on that bus ride, it left much to be -eh, or rather, not be- for the rest of the day.
I think for some of the people on the bus, it probably seemed weird* that I actually talked.
... : )

There were so many people there! I think that's the only time I've ever felt kinda sorta claustrophobic. (With walls made of people, I'm claustrophobic... With walls made of, eh, wall-y materials, I'm not.) : )

First thing? Watching Kenna, Amber, and Eduardo's faces on the Music Express. Goodness, Kenna makes faces to die for. : ) (When we went on it later, I ached after just for laughing at Kenna's attempts at trying not to squish me.) I freaking love Kenna. : )

The rest of the day:
"I want to go on the fishy ride! I wanna go on the fishy ride! I wanna go on the fishy ride! I wanna go on the fishy ride and be a shark so I can go 'RAWR!'" : ) Wish I knew her name.

"Hunter, you'd probably be happy if you just strapped yourself into a chair and had a hose over your head."
"Yeah, I would." : )

"Hippo-! Hip-! Hippo-! Hippopo-! Hippopota-! Hippo-! Hippopotamus!" : )

"I'm never going to think of a duck the same again..." : )

"Kenna, he's doing the jell-O thing again!"
"Eduardo! Next thing you know, we'll get you carrots and you'll be a horse again!" : )

"Eduardo, you're so abused!"

With what little amount of rides I went on, I don't think $26 was worth it... but it was definitely worth it for the people. (It was nice to see a lot of people.) : )

Wish I could have found Brit and Alivia! They were being super-ninjas, elusive super-ninjas! And apparently I was too. I'm a ninja? Nay!

Tomorrow is the LAST DAY! I was hit with how depressing this is. I just really got used to the way ninth grade was... and now it's all gonna go switch up on me again. If I could, I'd live the whole year over. Because, heck, this was one pretty darn awesome year. :' )
Three more years left. See that number? Three. 3. THREE! THR33! Sadnessocity to the max. (Gonna have to make the most of it all...) :' )
Cierra's going to be at school for yearbook signing in the morrow! I miss her. It feels like she just barely left, even though now it's almost half a year! :' )

I LOVE YOU GUYS! YES! YOU! ALL YOU! OUT THERE! IN THAT GENERAL DIRECTION OF EVERYWHERE! Yes. I think that says it well.

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD... GREAT... FABULOUS... FREAKING FANTASTICAL WITH A CHERRY ON TOP... SUMMER!! : )

: ) I like smiley faces. : )
*different from their experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment