Saturday, August 03, 2013

Happy Esther Day!

            My day was completely made by the time I saw that it's Esther Day!  I've already shouted celebrations of life and love from all other social media, but this is the best holiday, and I must celebrate life and love even more!
            Whether by shyness or by tragedy, we don't always get the chance to tell people we love them.  We are grateful for people in silence, but for some reason don't let them know that we love them.  Perhaps we think it's weird, to just tell people without context.  But here's your context!
            "I love you!  It's Esther Day, a day to remember the life of someone who changed many lives for the better!  You changed my life for the better, and for that and many other things, I love you!"
            Apparently people read my blog sometimes, even if you guys never let me know.  For taking an interest in my life, thank you.  For random acts of kindness, moments of sympathy, beautiful half-spoken thoughts, loving others—for those things, I love you.  I love you! 

Happy Esther Day!


Don't forget to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment