Sunday, June 30, 2013

I Really Still Like Smash Mouth

            When people like me romantically, I legitimately feel like... huh?  Me?  Are you sure?  You know I sing whenever I'm in my kitchen, right?  Badly?  I write poems on the back of my tests.  I feel like a terrible person when I jaywalk.  I eat all my vegetables covered in cottage cheese.  The other day I looked seductively into the mirror and said, "Let's do a science. Right here, right now."  I have crooked pinkies.  I want to get stranded on a desert island.  My pancreas is broken.  I like cats more than any baby I've ever met.  You don't have me confused with someone else?  Are you positive?  Be serious. 
            And then I just sit there, hugging a wall and pretending to be clueless because what?? o.O

Don't forget to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment